The Google Vault Extractor utility automatically searches and extracts data from a user’s vault, then exports and uploads the data to a specified Azure blob store.
Note: The Google Vault Extractor requires that you have the .NET Framework version 4.6.1 or later installed on the computer on which you install and run the extractor.
- How do I set up Google Vault Extractor?
- Google Vault FAQ
- Troubleshooting Google Vault Extractor
- Google Vault Best Practices
- How do I determine who and what to migrate from Google Vault?
- Google Vault to Office 365 Migration Guide
- How do I Create an Azure Storage Account?
- How do I set the Azure location for Google Vault migrations?
- Sizing Google Vault
- Estimate Azure storage costs for migrations
- Download and install the Google Vault Extractor