BitTitan does not cache DNS records. The best way to know how long your record is being cached is to view your server’s DNS Time To Live (TTL) setting.
Articles in this section
- How can I reset my MigrationWiz account password?
- How can I securely send confidential information to MigrationWiz support?
- How do I get support for your products?
- How do I unsubscribe from SMS alerts?
- How do retrieve the sensitive data from the logs?
- How long are my DNS records cached?
- How long will it take to respond to my support request?
- What is the process for requesting new features?
- Where can I find the logs generated by BitTitan utilities?