BitTitan does not cache DNS records. The best way to know how long your record is being cached is to view your server’s DNS Time To Live (TTL) setting.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between a Storage Account and a Bucket Name?
- ERROR: Your administrator has not yet scheduled a date to configure Outlook. Continue working normally.
- How do I mail-enable Public Folders for use at a later time?
- How long are my DNS records cached?
- Video: Export to PST migrations
- Video: On-Premises Exchange to Office 365 migrations
- Video: Google Drive to OneDrive for Business Migrations
- Video: Google Apps to Office 365 migrations
- Video: Office 365 to Office 365 migration while keeping the same domain name
- Does MigrationWiz migrate private calendars from Lotus Notes to Office 365?