BitTitan does not cache DNS records. The best way to know how long your record is being cached is to view your server’s DNS Time To Live (TTL) setting.
Articles in this section
- How can I reset my MigrationWiz account password?
- How do I get support for your products?
- How do I retrieve the sensitive data from the logs?
- How long are my DNS records cached?
- MigrationWiz - Types of Migrations
- Where can I find the logs generated by BitTitan utilities?
- Will duplicates be created if I previously migrated items using another migration solution?