BitTitan does not cache DNS records. The best way to know how long your record is being cached is to view your server’s DNS Time To Live (TTL) setting.
Articles in this section
- Project Sharing in MigrationWiz
- What is the difference between a Storage Account and a Bucket Name?
- ERROR: Your administrator has not yet scheduled a date to configure Outlook. Continue working normally.
- How do I mail-enable Public Folders for use at a later time?
- How long are my DNS records cached?
- Video: Export to PST migrations
- Video: SharePoint to SharePoint migrations
- Video: On-Premises Exchange to Office 365 migrations
- Video: Google Drive to OneDrive for Business Migrations
- Video: Google Apps to Office 365 migrations