This module provides an overview of Workgroups in MSPComplete. When you're finished watching the video, scroll down on this page and complete the lab exercise and the knowledge check questions. Go to the next module after submitting your knowledge check questions.
In this lab exercise, you will add Workgroups in your MSPComplete account.
- Complete the steps in this lab exercise only after you finish the module above.
- Sign in to MSPComplete as an Administrator. This lab exercise is optimized for an Agent with the Administrator role. Your assigned role in MSPComplete determines what you can do in the platform, and factors into which steps of this lab exercise you can carry out.
- Sign in to MSPComplete at https://manage.bittitan.com.
- In the top navigation bar, click Add, and then select Workgroup.
- Enter “Training” into the Workgroup Name.
Tip: One common Workgroup configuration can be like a software development lifecycle, where the default Workgroup is used for testing, and separate Workgroups are used for integration, and production.
- In the optional Set Default Agent rate (per hour) field, enter a standard hourly pay rate for Agents that are part of the Workgroup. You can also set the default Agent rate after you create the Workgroup by clicking Settings on the left navigation pane.
Note: The hourly rate is used to calculate the cost of Service delivery, when those Agents are assigned to complete Service Tasks for a customer.
- Click Save.
- On the top of the left navigation pane, confirm that the new “Training” Workgroup was added.
Download the lab exercise PDF
Answer the knowledge check questions below, and then click Submit to see your score.
These Workgroup articles are available in the Knowledge Base: