This module provides an overview of Agents in MSPComplete. When you're finished watching the video, scroll down on this page and complete the lab exercise and the knowledge check questions. Go to the next module after submitting your knowledge check questions.
In this lab exercise, you will invite, and add Agents in your MSPComplete account.
- Complete the steps in this lab exercise only after you finish the module above.
- Sign in to MSPComplete as an Administrator. This lab exercise is optimized for an Agent with the Administrator role. Your assigned role in MSPComplete determines what you can do in the platform, and factors into which steps of this lab exercise you can carry out.
- Sign in to MSPComplete at https://manage.bittitan.com.
- Select the Training Workgroup on the top of the left navigation pane.
Note: The Training Workgroup was created as part of the lab exercise in the Workgroups module of the MSPComplete: Basics training course.
- Click People on the left navigation pane.
- Under the Agents tab, click Invite Agents.
- In the Invite Agents form that appears, enter the prospective Agents’ email address.
Note: To experience the invitation process, we recommend that you create a dummy email address and invite yourself to the Training Workgroup.
- Click the Role drop-down menu, and then assign the prospective Agent a role:
Note: Only Administrator Agents can assign the Administrator role to other Agents.
- Click Invite.
If you sent the invitation to yourself, then you will receive an email message with a links to accept or reject the invitation. If you accept, then you will get direct access to the Workgroup in the role assigned to you.
Once the invitation is accepted, the Agent’s name appears on the People page under the Agents tab. Agents provide their name when registering.
Download the lab exercise PDF
Answer the knowledge check questions below, and then click Submit to see your score.
These Agent articles are available in the Knowledge Base: