This module provides an overview of Subscriptions in MSPComplete. When you're finished watching the video, scroll down on this page and complete the lab exercise and the knowledge check questions. Go to the next module after submitting your knowledge check questions.
In this lab exercise, you will enter billing information and purchase subscriptions in your MSPComplete account.
- Complete the steps in this lab exercise only after you finish the module above.
- Sign in to MSPComplete as an Administrator. This lab exercise is optimized for an Agent with the Administrator role. Your assigned role in MSPComplete determines what you can do in the platform, and factors into which steps of this lab exercise you can carry out.
- Sign in to MSPComplete at https://manage.bittitan.com.
- Select the Training Workgroup on the top of the left navigation pane.
Note: The Training Workgroup was created as part of the lab exercise in the Workgroups module of the MSPComplete: Basics training course.
- Click Settings on the left navigation pane.
- Under the Workgroup tab, click Add Payment.
- In the form that appears, read the terms and conditions, scrolling to the end of the text.
- After you have read the terms and conditions, click the box for Yes, I have read and agree to terms and conditions.
- Click Next.
- Add your billing address.
- The shipping address designates the place of business where you use the subscriptions. It is automatically duplicated from the billing address. If you wish to change this, deselect Ship to billing address, and then enter new shipping information.
- Click Next.
- To set up credit card purchases, enter the information for the credit card that will be billed for subscription purchases.
Note: For training purposes, you may opt to add your credit card information, and confirm later.
- Click Confirm.
Note: The Overview tab in the Settings section of MSPComplete displays the payment method and the currency used for the charges when you purchase subscriptions with a credit card.
You are now ready to purchase subscriptions and licenses.
- Click People on the left navigation pane.
- Click Buy Seats.
- Click Select next to the subscription plan that you’d like to purchase:
- Get Organized
- Get Optimized
- Get Automated
- Click Add Seats when are you ready to purchase subscriptions.
- To confirm that your purchase went through, click Settings in the left navigation pane.
- Click the Licenses tab, and then look for the most recent purchase.
Download the lab exercise PDF
Answer the knowledge check questions below, and then click Submit to see your score.
These Subscription articles are available in the Knowledge Base: