This module provides an overview of Teams in MSPComplete. When you're finished watching the video, scroll down on this page and complete the lab exercise and the knowledge check questions. Go to the next module after submitting your knowledge check questions.
In this lab exercise, you will add Teams in your MSPComplete account.
- Complete the steps in this lab exercise only after you finish the module above.
- Sign in to MSPComplete as an Administrator. This lab exercise is optimized for an Agent with the Administrator role. Your assigned role in MSPComplete determines what you can do in the platform, and factors into which steps of this lab exercise you can carry out.
- Sign in to MSPComplete at https://manage.bittitan.com.
- Select the Training Workgroup on the top of the left navigation pane.
Note: The Training Workgroup was created as part of the lab exercise in the Workgroups module of the MSPComplete: Basics training course.
- Click People in the left navigation pane.
- Click the Team
- Enter a name for the Team. Choose a name that reflects the Team Agents’ skills and differentiates this Team from others.
- Select the task assignment method:
- Pull from Queue: Service tasks are assigned to the Team, and any Team Agent can claim tasks on the My Tasks page. Before the service starts, MSPComplete notifies you if the Team task has not been claimed by any of the team Agents.
- Load Balance: MSPComplete automatically assigns Service Tasks to the Team Agent who has the fewest assigned tasks. The schedule and duration of the assigned tasks are not considered.
- Under the People section, select each Agent who should belong to the Team.
- Click Create New Team.
The page refreshes to display the newly created Team.
Download the lab exercise PDF
Answer the knowledge check questions below, and then click Submit to see your score.
These Team articles are available in the Knowledge Base: