How do I mail-enable Public Folders for use at a later time?
If you are using a hybrid scenario for your migration, you may wish to wait until a migration has completed before you mail-enable your Public Folders.
- Access the projects Advanced Options, and add the support option DoNotMailEnablePublicFolders=1
- Perform your migration.
- Once the migration has completed, access the projects Advanced Options and remove the support option DoNotMailEnablePublicFolders=1
- Under the Destination settings, change Migrate permissions for to New folders and existing folders.
- Reset Item statistics for all folders. How do I reset statistics for my item(s)?
- Submit another migration pass for all items.