When setting up a PST migration project, adding PSTs to the project with AutoDiscover does not see applied User Migration Bundle licenses. This is most common, but not limited to, PST migrations using PST BitTitan Storage as the source endpoint.
The way to correct this and have MigrationWiz see the licenses is detailed in the steps below:
- Apply the User Migration Bundle licenses to the users in MSPComplete (for help applying User Migration Bundle licenses see Apply User Migration Bundle licenses to the Customer's Users)
- Copy the PST path for the users in the MigrationWiz project. It is probably easiest to copy the paths to a spreadsheet file.
- Copy the destination email addresses for the users in the MigrationWiz project.
Note: If you already have both of these in a CSV or spreadsheet file, you can use that instead of creating a new one.
- Click the Add button at the top of the MigrationWiz project.
- Select Bulk Add.
- Paste the user PST Paths into the appropriate column in the Bulk Add page.
- Paste the user Destination Email addresses into the appropriate column in the Bulk Add page.
Note: The Destination email address must match the email address in MSPComplete that has the User Migration Bundle applied.
- If using User Credentials for the destination, add those to the appropriate columns as well. If an admin account is being used for the migration, the Destination Login Name and Destination Password columns are not required to be filled out.
- Click Save.
- Confirm that the newly added items show Yes in the User Migration Bundle Active column and that all users are now listed twice, once with a license and once without.
- Delete the items that have a No in the User Migration Bundle Active column.