How do I find the URL for my SharePoint Library or OneDrive for Business?
You can find the URL from the Microsoft Admin Portal.
The steps to find the specific URL are below:
- Log into your Microsoft Admin Portal with your Administrator credentials. Use the same Administrator credentials as you are using the in tenant for which you are setting up the endpoint; i.e., use the source Administrator credentials to log in if you are setting up the source endpoint, or the destination credentials if setting up the destination endpoint.
- Click on Admin.
- Click on Admin centers on the left. (You may need to click Show More to see Admin centers.)
- Click on SharePoint.
- In the SharePoint admin center, you will find a list of the URLs.
- For SharePoint endpoints select the URL that contains your Document Library.
- For OneDrive for Business endpoints select the URL containing https://XXXXX-my.sharepoint.com where XXXXX is the domain of the Destination tenant.