To create a new migration project:
- Sign in to your MigrationWiz account.
- Click the Go To My Projects button.
- Click the Create Project button.
- Click on the type of project that you wish to create.
- Collaboration: Collaboration projects are used to migrate a Microsoft Teams instance from one Microsoft tenant to another. Collaboration migrations migrate all Teams, Channels, files, and permissions.
- Document: Document projects are used to migrate document drives from one cloud storage to another. Document migrations will maintain the folder hierarchy from the source to the destination.
- Hybrid Exchange: Hybrid Exchange projects are used when migrating an On-Premises Microsoft Exchange 2010+ organization to Office 365. Hybrid projects are usually done over longer periods of time and in batches.
Note: Hybrid migrations have a different process than a standard migration and are processed on the Hybrid tab in MigrationWiz.
- Mailbox: Mailbox projects are used to migrate the contents of the primary user mailbox from the previous environment to the new environment. Most mailbox migrations can migrate email, calendars, and contacts.
- Personal Archive: Personal Archive projects are used to migrate archive mailboxes or PST files from one environment to another.
- Public Folder: Public Folder projects are used to migrate part or all of a Public Folder from one server to another. As with document migrations, the folder hierarchy is maintained from the source to the destination.
- Click Next Step.
- Enter a Project name and select a Customer. If you have not already added the customer into MSPComplete, you will need to click New to create the Customer.
- Click Next Step.
Note: If setting up a Tenant to Tenant Coexistence mailbox project, check the box for Enable Tenant to Tenant Coexistence. Otherwise, leave that box unchecked.