- User Migration Bundle licenses are required for this migration.
- Only specific Office 365 licenses are supported for this migration. The supported types are listed in the Migration Setup drop-down menu.
- Only one Office 365 license type can be used per project.
- The Office 365 license types cannot be changed once the project has been set up.
- The migration can be completed in batches; however, all the users need to be in the same project.
- Once a project is set up, you can use the Rediscover Items option in the Manage Tenant to Tenant menu to add/remove users from the project.
Note: The users must be removed or added to the Source environment before the Rediscover is used.
- Cloud accounts are created on the destination.
Note: User passwords will be created as part of the DeploymentPro Profile Configuration.
- Azure Active Directory Connect cannot be used to do anything with the destination user accounts until after the migration project is fully completed.
- One the Tenant to Tenant Coexistence option is selected and the migration is saved, the coexistence option cannot be removed. It is recommended to make sure that the scope and time frame of the migration is known ahead of time.
- A Global Administrator account is absolutely required for both the source and destination endpoints. If one is not available to be used, then this migration type cannot be used.
- All users on the source will be discovered to create mail-enabled contacts for those items on the destination. This migration type, therefore, is unsuitable for part divestitures from the source tenant. The mail-enabled contacts will be converted into cloud-only user mailboces. Synchronization with on-premises objects with AADC cannot be performed until after the migration.
- Only a single-target domain is supported.