BitTitan is releasing a service update for MSPComplete on Saturday, October 14. This update includes UI improvements that will make MSPComplete easier to use. You are going to see improvements to functionality.
Note that any new Service you launch after the service update goes live will be impacted. Here are some of the significant changes you will see:
- Service Center in the left navigation: This section has been replaced by Runbooks and Library.
- Runbooks in the left navigation: This new section stores your company's Runbooks and processes.
- Library in the left navigation: This new section is a collection of BitTitan, Microsoft, and other Partners Runbooks, available for you to use as-is, or to edit and recreate your way.
- Teams functionality in MSPComplete will be unavailable without the purchase of the Get Optimized or Get Automated SKU for all Services you launch after the service update.
- Individual agent assignment to Tasks within a Service will be unavailable without the purchase of the Get Optimized or Get Automated SKU for all Services you launch after the service update.
Good news: For those of you who have been using MSPComplete since April, you and every agent in your Workgroup have been grandfathered into the Get Organized SKU of MSPComplete.
Through the end of 2017, you will have the same number of agents you currently have operating in your Workgroup(s) on the MSPComplete platform. In fact, through December 31, you can even add agents to your current Workgroup at no additional cost.
For more information on the three MSPComplete SKUs, see www.bittitan.com/mspcomplete/pricing/.
We are introducing many improvements with this service update. We will provide you with more in-depth details in a blog post to ModernMSP.com next week. The week of October 23, we will send you a more robust email communication to further explain the improvements to MSPComplete.
Please sign in to leave a comment.