It's not news that cloud business is constantly evolving, and that you have to keep evolving with it so you can continue to provide the managed services that your customers need.
What is news: BitTitan is adding new features to the MSPComplete platform -- features that will change the way you manage services. You'll discover powerful, dynamic Runbooks, where you can centralize your delivery processes. Instead of simply referencing a script you need to run as part of a service you can convert those scripts into automated tasks, and launch them directly from the MSPComplete platform. You will see how to develop repeatable services for increased profitability.
Where can you get a first look at the new MSPComplete features and learn how to use them?
Join us at BitTitan Elevate 2017, in Denver, Colorado at the Westin Denver Downtown, October 16 - 18, where you can:
- Attend technical sessions designed to bring you up to speed with MSPComplete:
- Documentation is Dead! Long Live Automated Runbooks
- Understanding and Optimizing Your Delivery Structure
- Automate Your World: Add 1-Click Automation to Your Services
- MSPComplete: Everything Better Together
- Attend business and general sessions, too, featuring some of today's most successful cloud experts. Discover new ways to move your practice through the next phases of cloud evolution.
- Play with the new features of the platform in our hands-on Lab, where you can configure automated tasks.
- Spend time talking directly with BitTitan product managers -- and BitTitan executives, too.
Come and see how MSPComplete can improve and enhance the way you provide managed services to your customers.
Please sign in to leave a comment.