I have two Outlook profiles associated with the account I log in to my PC with (one pointing to my on-premise mailbox and one pointing only to a Shared on-premise mailbox that I am an owner of) and I switch between the two Outlook profiles as part of my daily work.
2. The Active Directory account associated with the on-premise Shared mailbox is a disabled account. The password is not known.
3. Both on-premise mailboxes are migrated to Office 365 via standard Hybrid configuration RemoteMailbox move request. Cloud shared mailbox is assigned my cloud account as an owner.
4. Deployment Pro Outlook Migrator is scheduled to run on the PC and successfully migrates my Outlook profile.
5. The Shared mailbox account cannot be configured in the DP console because there is not a corresponding user profile on the PC?
a. When I attempt to add the Shared mailbox account into the BitTitan console, it will not process (I have to try this again for the exact response)
6. Deployment Pro Agent looks at the user profiles on the PC for a corresponding Outlook profile based on the user’s account?
7. Deployment Pro Agent does NOT evaluate other Outlook profiles associated with a users’s PC profile?
Please sign in to leave a comment.