OneDrive for Business upgrade: We've made some major improvements to our OneDrive for Business offering, both as a Source and a Destination. The improvements:
- We removed the 250MB item size limitation
We removed the 5,000 item count limitation for a single folder
We increased the overall throughput of OneDrive for Business migrations
Filtering Users and Items by License Active is now possible in MigrationWiz. You'll be able to see which Users/Items have licenses attached, and which don't.
What's Fixed: We fixed some of the pesky bugs you may have run into.
- We fixed issues with the MigrationWiz flyout panes, which were hard to view when the webpage is smaller.
- We fixed the sort order of Users.
- The "Join Teams Meeting" link will now carry over when migrating a calendar item from one Office 365 Tenant to another.
New Input Types for Input Request Tasks
We have added new input types which can be used when creating and executing Input Request Tasks. When editing Tasks, you can add these inputs to the Task by using the new Add Input menu.
- Dropdown selection menu
Add Multiple Inputs to Input Request Tasks
- Now you can collect multiple inputs on a single Input Request Task. When editing Tasks, you can add more inputs to the Task by selecting them from the Add Input menu. You can drag and drop to set the order of these inputs in the Task.
Remove Computers from the Customer Computers List
- We have provided additional functionality to remove computers from the Computer tab in MSPComplete. This will remove computers that do not have DMA installed, so that Users can better manage the list of computers. The Delete option is available when one or more Computers are selected in the list.
Streamlined Runbook Launch Option
We have improved the launch options for Runbooks by adding the ability to immediately start a Runbook with default settings. In the Runbook Details panel, in addition to the existing Customer and Launch option, there is a now Launch option. Choosing this option starts the Runbook immediately, with the following default settings:
- Assignee is set to the Agent launching the Runbook
Due date is set to midnight of the current day
These settings can always be edited by choosing the Edit Service Details option in the Actions menu.
Computer List Filtering
Computers can now be filtered by the status of the Device Management Agent running on the Computer.
- We have fixed inconsistencies in the behavior of drag and drop Task reordering in the Runbook Task list.
We have fixed a timeout error in launching the MSPComplete application. Previously, that error resulted in a perpetual loading state.
Please sign in to leave a comment.