- Action Logging Feature
MigrationWiz now provides an audit trail report for all actions done for your Workgroups and Projects. Refer below for actions that will be logged by MigrationWiz and included in the audit trail report.
For Workgroup action logs, under the respective Workgroup, click on the corresponding 'Request Workgroup Action Logs' icon under Logs. An audit trail report will then be sent via e-mail.
For Project-based action logs, under the respective Project, click on the corresponding 'Project Statistics' icon and select 'Email Project Action Logs'. An audit trail report will then be sent via e-mail.
Note by default:
- Both Workgroup and Project-based action logs are enabled
- All action logs will be stored for 180 days by default and will be deleted thereafter.
- Project logs are only sent to the email address that is listed under your MSPComplete profile
- If you want to add additional recipients to receive the action logs, you can add their email address(es) under the MigrationWiz project Advanced Options > Notifications sections.
- Find out more about Project Action Logging and Workgroup Action Logging
Improved error message for G Suite endpoints when the source domain address is changed to a domain that is not included in the original G Suite endpoint creation. Previously, generic error message is thrown 'An error occurred processing the request.' After the fix, the error message has been updated to "E-mail domain does not match the endpoint domain" so that users are clearly aware and can rectify the issue.
Tenant-to-Tenant Coexistence Project Setup Improvements
- Added a descriptive liner above the Tenant-to-Tenant coexistence option to inform users that if Tenant-to-Tenant Coexistence is enabled, all user accounts found on the Destination tenant will be deleted and recreated as mail-enabled accounts instead.
- Implemented an additional confirmation step for Tenant-to-Tenant coexistence users to acknowledge and confirm before proceeding to start a new Tenant-to-Tenant coexistence migration. Once user checks/enables the option to 'Enable Tenant-to-Tenant Coexistence', a pop-up box will be prompted for user to enter the confirmation text ('Confirm') in the text box.
- Once users enter the 'Confirm' text verification successfully, user can proceed to configure the Tenant-to-Tenant Coexistence project.
- User can also click 'Cancel' if user decides not to proceed with the Tenant-to-Tenant Coexistence project setup.
- Fixed a Tenant-to-Tenant Coexistence bug whereby the Tenant-to-Tenant Coexistence option was enabled for Public Folder projects from O365 to O365. After the fix, the Tenant-to-Tenant Coexistence option has been disabled from Public Folder projects and only enabled specifically if the selected project type is Mailbox O365 to O365.
Please sign in to leave a comment.