Does not have an end date: This error indicates that the calendar item has an invalid end date. This typically happens for old appointments which have become corrupted, or for appointments which were incorrectly created by a third-party application (sync or CRM application, for example).
- A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond
- An element node 'soap:Header' of the type Element was expected
- Cannot migrate to a Destination mailbox equal to the Source mailbox
- Cannot retrieve directory metadata on the Azure container
- Cannot retrieve folders from "folder"
- Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel
- Does not have a start date
- Does not have an end date
- Error: Submission limit exceeded. Please contact Support.
- Error: The request failed. The decryption operation failed, see inner exception