Does not have an end date: This error indicates that the calendar item has an invalid end date. This typically happens for old appointments which have become corrupted, or for appointments which were incorrectly created by a third-party application (sync or CRM application, for example).
- Error: PST size exceeds max limit of <GB size> gigabytes
- Error: Invalid sequence value
- Error: Your mailbox has been temporarily moved on Microsoft Exchange server
- Error: ErrorNoPublicFolderReplicaAvailable
- Error: ErrorInvalidSerializedAccessToken
- Error: Cannot connect to Calendar API: Unauthorized Client. Client is unauthorized to retrieve access tokens using this method.
- Error: failed to create items in folder. InnerErrorResponseCode ErrorMessagePerFolderCountReceiveQuotaExceeded
- Error: Cannot connect to Calendar API: Google.Apis.Requests.RequestError The user must be signed up for Google Calendar.  Errors.
- Operation took too long that instruction has expired