Invalid recurring appointment end date: This error indicates that the calendar item is recurring and has an invalid end date. This typically happens for old appointments which have become corrupted, or for appointments which were incorrectly created by a third-party application (ex: sync or CRM application).
- A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond
- An element node 'soap:Header' of the type Element was expected
- Cannot migrate to a Destination mailbox equal to the Source mailbox
- Cannot retrieve directory metadata on the Azure container
- Cannot retrieve folders from "folder"
- Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel
- Does not have a start date
- Does not have an end date
- Error: Submission limit exceeded. Please contact Support.
- Error: The request failed. The decryption operation failed, see inner exception