What are the requirements for running Lotus Extractor?
To run Lotus Extractor, you need to have the following:
- A MigrationWiz account
- A Lotus Notes administrative account
- Web access
- A Windows-based computer that is not the Lotus Notes server
- An ideal configuration would be 8+ GB of RAM with Windows 7 or Server 2008+
- The machine you run the Extractor on can be either 32-bit or 64-bit
.NET Framework version 4.6.1 or later installed on the computer on which you install and run the Extractor. To determine the .NET Framework version currently installed, follow instructions provided by Microsoft: How to: Determine Which .NET Framework Versions Are Installed.
- Lotus Notes v8.5+ client installed
- Domino Administrator and/or any Lotus Notes server components should be uninstalled.
- Free disk space for saving Lotus Extractor logs
- The size of the required free space may be estimated using the following formula: 100MB + 50MB * (number of mailboxes to be migrated). For very large mailboxes (10GB or larger), the log file size per mailbox may reach 100MB.
- The Lotus Extractor cannot be run on a machine with Domino Administrator or any Lotus Server components installed.
- Depending on system and server resources, Lotus Extractor can migrate up to 25 concurrent mailboxes per instance.
Only one instance of Lotus Extractor can run per physical or virtual machine.
Each instance of Lotus Extractor requires a separate mailbox migration project in MigrationWiz.
When running Domino on A/S 400, we recommend first running a proof of concept to validate that your A/S 400 version is supported. Our QA department has not tested all versions of A/S 400, so we cannot guarantee that all are supported.
Related Downloads: Lotus Extractor Setup: Lotusextractorsetup.exe