How do I perform a bulk import of my Lotus Notes mailboxes?
On startup, the Lotus Extractor will generate a CSV file named "LotusExtractor.csv" that you can use to perform a bulk import of mailboxes to migrate into MigrationWiz. This file is automatically generated in the same directory as the executable.
Note: The Lotus Extractor requires that you have the .NET Framework version 4.6.1 or later installed on the computer on which you install and run the Extractor. To determine the .NET Framework version currently installed, follow instructions provided by Microsoft: How to: Determine Which .NET Framework Versions Are Installed.
This generated file contains all identified user email addresses from the Domino Directory. Our Lotus Notes migration solution expects administrative credentials, so you do not need to fill in the "Source Username" and "Source Password" fields.
To import the generated file:
- Inspect the file to ensure that it contains all the email addresses you want to migrate.
- If you plan to use administrative credentials at the Destination:
- The file is ready to use. Go to Step 4.
- If you DO NOT plan to use administrative credentials at the Destination:
- Fill in the Destination Username and Destination Password columns.
- Sign in to your MigrationWiz account.
- Select the Mailbox Project in which you want to perform the bulk import.
- Click on Add and choose Bulk Add.
- Follow the instructions on the page.
- If the file already exists, it will not be regenerated. If you need to generate a new CSV file, delete the existing one, and restart the Lotus Extractor.
- To learn more about CSV bulk import (column descriptions, mailbox flags, etc.), see KB004630.