Did not receive any data from host within timeout period: This error message may occur when migrating a large item (containing large attachments, for instance). The Destination system will keep a connection open only for so long ,after which the connection will be closed (timeout).
- '>' is an unexpected token
- 404 Resource Not Found
- 405 Method Not Allowed
- 440 Login Timeout
- 500 Internal Server Error
- 503 Service Unavailable
- 507 Insufficient Storage
- An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- Auto-discovery services suggest URL
- Connection did not succeed. Try again later.