How do I access the HealthCheck for Azure Migration Planner?
If you purchased a HealthCheck for Azure Plan license, you will have access to the HealthCheck for Azure Migration Planner after the 14-day On-Premises Agent analysis is completed.
The HealthCheck for Azure Migration Planner helps visualize your assessed infrastructure, application dependencies, firewall and proxy rules, cloud suitability, and readiness.
Follow these steps to access the HealthCheck for Azure Migration Planner:
- Go to the Assessment dashboard page referenced in the confirmation email.
- Enter your username and password, then click Login.
- Click View Details.
- From the top navigation pane, click on Migration Planner.
- The following information is displayed in the Migration Planner:
- Groups: All machines that were assessed by HealthCheck for Azure are listed in logical groups that can be expanded and collapsed. For examples, all machines that handle business intelligence are grouped together under "Business Intelligence."
- Infrastructure diagram: All machines that were assessed by HealthCheck for Azure are grouped together in a visual diagram. The groups can be selected, moved, expanded, and collapsed. If you select an application from the right pane, the dependencies are highlighted in the infrastructure diagram.
- Migration settings: All machines that were assessed by HealthCheck for Azure are listed and the information below is defined for each:
- Group information: Total assessed machines and their associated costs. Groups can be expanded to display individual nodes.
- Cloud readiness: The number of connections to and from each machine, and the proprietary and specialized applications installed on each machine.
- Cloud sustainability: Suggests the suitability to move to the cloud for each machine, and if each machine will be more efficient from a cost and performance perspective.
- The machine's place in the infrastructure diagram
- The applications installed on that machine