How do I increase the send/receive size limits in my Public Folder in Office 365?
Here are the steps to follow in order to increase the send/receive size limit in Public Folders in Office 365, via the User Interface:
- Log into the Office 365 admin center.
- Click on the Exchange link at the bottom left.
- Click on Public Folders.
- Select the Public Folder in question, then click on Enable under Mail Settings.
- Click on the pencil above the Public Folder list.
- Next, click on the Mail Flow Settings.
- Click on the check boxes, to enable Maximum Sending Message Size.
- Now set the maximum message send and receive size.