What do I need to know about the Sync Migration Pass?
MigrationWiz allows users to perform a Sync Migration Pass to replicate changes/updates made to previously replicated items. This is a one-way synchronization; changes will be replicated from the Source to the Destination only.
Important: This Option should be used in exceptional situations, and never at the beginning of the migration, because it will severely decrease the migration speed.
This functionality is currently available for the following scenarios:
- SharePoint Online to Google Drive
- Microsoft OneDrive to Google Drive
- Google Drive to Google Drive
Mailbox Migrations (only Contacts & Calendar items will sync)
- G Suite to Office 365
- On-Premises Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013, or 2016 to Office 365
- Office 365 to On-Premises Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013, or 2016
- Office 365 to Office 365
- On-Premises Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013, or 2016 to On-Premises Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013, or 2016
To enable the Sync Migration Pass for your project:
- Sign in to your MigrationWiz account.
- Edit your Project.
- Open Advanced Options.
- Under Support, add SyncItems=1 as a Support Option.
- Click Save Options.
Note: Reset statistics may need to be performed in some cases for a successful synchronization. Please review KB005101 for instructions on how to reset statistics.