You can add subscriptions and licenses to MSPComplete by redeeming a coupon generated from a distributor, from another workgroup, or from a different MSPComplete account. Likewise, you can shift licenses from one workgroup to another, or from one MSPComplete account to another, by generating a coupon and then redeeming it in the desired workgroup or account.
Sections of this article:
- Purchase subscriptions or licenses from a BitTitan distributor.
- If you are transferring subscriptions or licenses from one workgroup to another, then generate a coupon in the workgroup that has the licenses you want to move. Read the Generate a subscription or license coupon article for more information.
Follow these steps to redeem a coupon:
- Select the workgroup at the top of the left navigation pane.
- Click Settings in the left navigation pane.
- Click the Coupons tab.
- Click Redeem Coupon.
- Enter your coupon code into the Coupon Code field, and then click Check. If you have multiple coupons, add a space between each code.
- If the coupon code is valid, MSPComplete displays information about the purchased items. If the code is not valid, contact the person or distributor who generated the coupon.
- Click Apply.
Important: Subscriptions are validated and activated as soon as you redeem the coupon. The one-year subscription period begins at this point, not at the time you assign the subscriptions to users.
- Redeemed subscriptions and licenses appear on the Settings > Licenses page in MSPComplete.