Simply schedule it as you did before with the UI or PowerShell, and change it to the desired time and date. It will update that information on the back end servers, and then download the update to the client within 15 minutes.
- Are there any reporting options available for DeploymentPro projects?
- Can DeploymentPro configure Outlook for users on a terminal server?
- Can I set up DeploymentPro with multiple domains?
- Can I upgrade Outlook after installing DeploymentPro?
- Can I use a Kiosk license with DeploymentPro?
- Can I use AutoDiscover instead of DeploymentPro to set up my Outlook profiles?
- Can I use DeploymentPro to configure multiple machines for an individual user?
- Can the workstation be used during the configuration of Outlook?
- DeploymentPro and UserActivation
- DeploymentPro は何を構成し、何を構成しませんか？