BitTitan does not cache DNS records. The best way to know how long your record is being cached is to view your server’s DNS Time To Live (TTL) setting.
- How can I reset my MigrationWiz account password?
- How can I securely send confidential information to MigrationWiz support?
- How do I get support for your products?
- How do I unsubscribe from SMS alerts?
- How do retrieve the sensitive data from the logs?
- How long are my DNS records cached?
- How long will it take to respond to my support request?
- What is the process for requesting new features?
- Where can I find the logs generated by BitTitan utilities?