You can transfer subscriptions and licenses from one workgroup to another, or from one account to another in MSPComplete by generating a coupon and then redeeming it in the desired workgroup or account.
Follow these steps to generate a subscription or license coupon:
- Select the workgroup on the top of the left navigation pane.
- Click Settings on the left navigation pane.
- Click the Coupons tab, and then click Generate Coupon.
- Enter this information into the form:
Enter a name for the coupon.
Select the group of subscriptions or licenses from which the coupon will extract.
Number of licenses included
Enter the number of licenses to include in the coupon.
Email address to be notified
Enter the email address of the coupon recipient.
Note: This field is optional. If you don't enter an email address, then you must manually send the coupon code to the other party.
- Click Generate Coupon Code.
- If you entered an email address to be notified, then the recipient will be notified of the coupons generated and can redeem them at any time.