Support via email is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by submitting a request directly from the MSPComplete portal. To access the support form, from your MSPComplete dashboard, simply click Support, then click on the blue Contact Support bar, and fill out the resulting form (describe your problem accurately and with as many details as possible).
This is the most efficient way to contact us, as it provides:
- Fully trackable support requests
- Automatic routing to the appropriate staff member based on the question/issue
- Elimination of call routing between different departments
- Transferable support between staff members for 24-hour communication
- Investigation of complex questions/issues without putting you on hold
- Ability to send data, screenshots, links, etc.
Response times vary, based on the volume of requests, as well as the complexity of the issues that require investigation. Read How do I open a Support ticket? for more information. Our response time Service Level Agreement (SLA) for normal priority Support requests is 24 hours from the time the request is received by our system.
You can check the system status page at http://status.bittitan.com/ to find out if there are known system issues that might impact your project.