There is a known issue from Zimbra where, occasionally, when querying the SOAP API, some of the events are not being returned due to a bug in their SOAP API.
MigrationWiz supports an Advanced Option ZimbraCalendarExpandInstances=1 which will force MigrationWiz to request additional information for each calendar event.
Here is the way to set this Advanced Option:
- From your main MigrationWiz user dashboard, click on Edit Project.
- From the drop-down list, select Advanced Options.
- In the Support section, under Support Options, add the following text: ZimbraCalendarExpandInstances=1
- Click on the "+" sign to save.
- After completing all of your project's Advanced Options, click on the Save Options button.
Note: This option can also be added on an individual mailbox level by clicking on the pencil icon in the row associated to the mailbox, in the main MigrationWiz project dashboard.