Several document migration scenarios require that migrations use two hops from source to destination. The first hop is from the source to an intermediate Azure blob store. the second hop is from the blob store to the destination system.
UploaderWiz is a BitTitan tool that enables the first hop by uploading data to your Azure storage account. UploaderWiz uploads all of the data contained in a specified folder, including the contents of all of its subfolders.
Note: UploaderWiz requires that .NET Framework version 4.6 is installed on the computer running UploadWiz.
The following list provides links to BitTitan Knowledge Base articles pertaining to installing and using UploaderWiz.
- Using BitTitan UploaderWiz for File Server Migrations
- Using UploaderWiz in PST Discovery Mode
- Generate a shared access signature token for an Azure Storage Account to be used with UploaderWiz
- How do I reduce the bandwidth consumed by UploaderWiz?
- How do I troubleshoot UploaderWiz?
- How does UploaderWiz overcome Microsoft restrictions to Azure container names?
- Download UploaderWiz