Parse error: Invalid digit in date string
This error indicates that the Destination IMAP system rejected an item because of an invalid date. When creating items at the Destination using IMAP, a date/time stamp must be specified. If the Source system returns dates in an invalid format (or the Destination system has a defect where it is not able to understand all valid date formats), then this error will be logged.
We recommend the following:
- Edit your project.
- In the top right corner, click on Advanced Options.
- Click on the Support tab.
- Add the following: NormalizeInternalDates=1.
- Resubmit for migration.
- Log the subject of failed items.
- Retry failed items (subjects will be logged).