ErrorInvalidExtendedProperty: This error indicates that the Destination rejected an item because it has invalid MAPI properties. Most Exchange items have hundreds of MAPI properties. Finding the exact combination of values that is causing the Destination to reject the the item as invalid is therefore impossible. In most cases, we find that the offending items are either corrupt, were created by misbehaving third-party applications, or are very old items whose values are no longer valid for more recent releases of Exchange Server.
Articles in this section
- A shard mailbox (ghost) was detected for "User Email". No synced mailbox available in the mail store for this user. This may cause undesired migration results.
- Why is my Mailbox migration showing Completed but I cannot find the mailbox in Office 365?
- Your import contains at least one error, beginning on row x. error when attempting to Bulk Add from a .csv
- Error: PST size exceeds max limit of <GB size> gigabytes
- Error: Invalid sequence value
- Error: Your mailbox has been temporarily moved on Microsoft Exchange server
- Error: ErrorNoPublicFolderReplicaAvailable
- Error: ErrorInvalidSerializedAccessToken
- Error: Cannot connect to Calendar API: Unauthorized Client. Client is unauthorized to retrieve access tokens using this method.
- Error: failed to create items in folder. InnerErrorResponseCode ErrorMessagePerFolderCountReceiveQuotaExceeded