Administrators and managers can edit agent roles. Roles control what agents can do in MSPComplete
Follow these steps to edit agent role.
- Select the workgroup on the top of the left navigation pane.
- Click People on the left navigation pane.
- Under the Agents tab, click the ellipsis icon for an agent, and then select Edit.
- You can edit the details listed below:
Choose one of the available roles:
For more information: Read the MSPComplete Agent Roles and Privileges article.
MSPComplete plan subscriptions are consumed when agents are added and are given an administrator, manager, or associate role. If no subscriptions are available at that time, you will be prompted to purchase more subscriptions before those agents can be given a role.
If one of your agents leaves your organization, you can update that agent's role to inactive. This frees up the subscription to be consumed when/if another agent is added and is given an administrator, manager, or associate role.
- Click Save to save your changes.