How do I request Workgroup Action Logs for my migration project?
- Sign in to your MigrationWiz account
- From the Workgroup list on the Dashboard page, click on the page icon on the right for the workgroup that you would like to get Action Logs, as shown in the screenshot below.
- Click the Send button to receive an email with the logs for your workgroup.
- The Workgroup Action Log currently will only list actions such as Endpoint Edited, Add user to the Workgroup, Remove user from Workgroup.
Note: If an endpoint is deleted, the logs for that endpoint will not be included in the emailed log files.
- Important: The action logs may have a delay of up to 30 minutes before recent actions are listed. If you do not see expected actions listed in the report, wait 30 minutes and request again.
- By default, project logs are only sent to the email address that is listed under your MSPComplete profile. Your profile can be viewed or edited from your MSPComplete Dashboard, under Account > Edit Profile > Email Address.
- If you want to add additional recipients to receive the action logs, you can add their email address(es) under the MigrationWiz project Advanced Options > Notifications sections.
- Select your MigrationWiz project so that you are taken to the user dashboard.
- Click the Edit Project menu.
- Select Advanced Options.
- In the Notifications section, check the Additional Recipients box.
- Add the email addresses you wish to receive copies of the logs. If you want to add more than one email address, separate them with commas.
- Click Save.
- Request the Action Logs.