Invalid non-recurring appointment start date: This error indicates that the calendar item is non-recurring and has an invalid start date. This typically happens for old appointments which have become corrupted, or for appointments which were incorrectly created by a third-party application (such as a sync or CRM application).
Articles in this section
- A shard mailbox (ghost) was detected for "User Email". No synced mailbox available in the mail store for this user. This may cause undesired migration results.
- Why is my Mailbox migration showing Completed but I cannot find the mailbox in Office 365?
- Your import contains at least one error, beginning on row x. error when attempting to Bulk Add from a .csv
- Error: PST size exceeds max limit of <GB size> gigabytes
- Error: Invalid sequence value
- Error: Your mailbox has been temporarily moved on Microsoft Exchange server
- Error: ErrorNoPublicFolderReplicaAvailable
- Error: ErrorInvalidSerializedAccessToken
- Error: Cannot connect to Calendar API: Unauthorized Client. Client is unauthorized to retrieve access tokens using this method.
- Error: failed to create items in folder. InnerErrorResponseCode ErrorMessagePerFolderCountReceiveQuotaExceeded