Does not have a start date: This error indicates that the calendar item has an invalid or missing start date. This typically happens for old appointments which have become corrupted, or for appointments which were incorrectly created by a third-party application (sync or CRM application, for example).
Articles in this section
- Cannot retrieve directory metadata on the Azure container
- Cannot retrieve folders from "folder"
- Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel
- Destination Mailbox Equal to the Source Mailbox Error
- Does not have a start date
- Does not have an end date
- Error: Submission limit exceeded. Please contact Support.
- Error: The request failed. The decryption operation failed, see inner exception
- Folder doesn't exist