Does not have a start date: This error indicates that the calendar item has an invalid or missing start date. This typically happens for old appointments which have become corrupted, or for appointments which were incorrectly created by a third-party application (sync or CRM application, for example).
Articles in this section
- Error: PST size exceeds max limit of <GB size> gigabytes
- Error: Invalid sequence value
- Error: Your mailbox has been temporarily moved on Microsoft Exchange server
- Error: ErrorNoPublicFolderReplicaAvailable
- Error: ErrorInvalidSerializedAccessToken
- Error: Cannot connect to Calendar API: Unauthorized Client. Client is unauthorized to retrieve access tokens using this method.
- Error: failed to create items in folder. InnerErrorResponseCode ErrorMessagePerFolderCountReceiveQuotaExceeded
- Error: Cannot connect to Calendar API: Google.Apis.Requests.RequestError The user must be signed up for Google Calendar.  Errors.
- Operation took too long that instruction has expired