Does not have a start date: This error indicates that the calendar item has an invalid or missing start date. This typically happens for old appointments which have become corrupted, or for appointments which were incorrectly created by a third-party application (sync or CRM application, for example).
Articles in this section
- Error: failed to create items in folder. InnerErrorResponseCode ErrorMessagePerFolderCountReceiveQuotaExceeded
- Cannot connect to Calendar API: Google.Apis.Requests.RequestError The user must be signed up for Google Calendar.  Errors.
- Operation took too long that instruction has expired
- Cannot contact web site 'XXXX-admin.sharepoint.com' or the web site does not support SharePoint Online credentials
- Cannot connect to Calendar API: Google.Apis.Requests.RequestError The user must be signed up for Google Calendar. 
- The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.
- Client found response content type of 'text/html', but expected 'text/xml'. The request failed with an empty response.
- Retrieving the COM class factory failed due to the following error: 80004005 Unspecified error (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80004005 (E_FAIL))
- No mailbox with such GUID - ErrorNonExistentMailbox