Does not have a start date: This error indicates that the calendar item has an invalid or missing start date. This typically happens for old appointments which have become corrupted, or for appointments which were incorrectly created by a third-party application (sync or CRM application, for example).
Articles in this section
- A shard mailbox (ghost) was detected for "User Email". No synced mailbox available in the mail store for this user. This may cause undesired migration results.
- Why is my Mailbox migration showing Completed but I cannot find the mailbox in Office 365?
- Your import contains at least one error, beginning on row x. error when attempting to Bulk Add from a .csv
- Error: PST size exceeds max limit of <GB size> gigabytes
- Error: Invalid sequence value
- Error: Your mailbox has been temporarily moved on Microsoft Exchange server
- Error: ErrorNoPublicFolderReplicaAvailable
- Error: ErrorInvalidSerializedAccessToken
- Error: Cannot connect to Calendar API: Unauthorized Client. Client is unauthorized to retrieve access tokens using this method.
- Error: failed to create items in folder. InnerErrorResponseCode ErrorMessagePerFolderCountReceiveQuotaExceeded