The invalid value 'XYZ' was specified for the 'EmailAddress' element: This error indicates that an item failed to migrate because one of its property is invalid. Often, the error will include characters that are clearly corrupt. Sometimes, the error may include a string that looks valid, but in fact contains invalid hidden or white space characters. As a result, the Destination system is rejecting the item. We often find that affected items were created by defective third-party applications (like business card scanning software which creates contacts with a corrupt email address).
Articles in this section
- A connection attempt or established connection failed due to a failure to respond
- Cannot retrieve directory metadata on the Azure container
- Cannot retrieve folders from "folder"
- Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel
- Destination Mailbox Equal to the Source Mailbox Error
- Does not have a start date
- Does not have an end date
- Error: Submission limit exceeded. Please contact Support.
- Error: The request failed. The decryption operation failed, see inner exception