The invalid value 'XYZ' was specified for the 'EmailAddress' element: This error indicates that an item failed to migrate because one of its property is invalid. Often, the error will include characters that are clearly corrupt. Sometimes, the error may include a string that looks valid, but in fact contains invalid hidden or white space characters. As a result, the Destination system is rejecting the item. We often find that affected items were created by defective third-party applications (like business card scanning software which creates contacts with a corrupt email address).
Articles in this section
- Error: Cannot connect to Calendar API: Unauthorized Client. Client is unauthorized to retrieve access tokens using this method.
- Error: failed to create items in folder. InnerErrorResponseCode ErrorMessagePerFolderCountReceiveQuotaExceeded
- Cannot connect to Calendar API: Google.Apis.Requests.RequestError The user must be signed up for Google Calendar.  Errors.
- Operation took too long that instruction has expired
- Cannot contact web site 'XXXX-admin.sharepoint.com' or the web site does not support SharePoint Online credentials
- Cannot connect to Calendar API: Google.Apis.Requests.RequestError The user must be signed up for Google Calendar. 
- The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.
- Client found response content type of 'text/html', but expected 'text/xml'. The request failed with an empty response.
- Retrieving the COM class factory failed due to the following error: 80004005 Unspecified error (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80004005 (E_FAIL))