Did not receive any data from host within timeout period: This error message may occur when migrating a large item (containing large attachments, for instance). The Destination system will keep a connection open only for so long ,after which the connection will be closed (timeout).
Articles in this section
- A shard mailbox (ghost) was detected for "User Email". No synced mailbox available in the mail store for this user. This may cause undesired migration results.
- Why is my Mailbox migration showing Completed but I cannot find the mailbox in Office 365?
- Your import contains at least one error, beginning on row x. error when attempting to Bulk Add from a .csv
- Error: PST size exceeds max limit of <GB size> gigabytes
- Error: Invalid sequence value
- Error: Your mailbox has been temporarily moved on Microsoft Exchange server
- Error: ErrorNoPublicFolderReplicaAvailable
- Error: ErrorInvalidSerializedAccessToken
- Error: Cannot connect to Calendar API: Unauthorized Client. Client is unauthorized to retrieve access tokens using this method.
- Error: failed to create items in folder. InnerErrorResponseCode ErrorMessagePerFolderCountReceiveQuotaExceeded