Did not receive any data from host within timeout period: This error message may occur when migrating a large item (containing large attachments, for instance). The Destination system will keep a connection open only for so long ,after which the connection will be closed (timeout).
Articles in this section
- Error: Cannot connect to Calendar API: Unauthorized Client. Client is unauthorized to retrieve access tokens using this method.
- Error: failed to create items in folder. InnerErrorResponseCode ErrorMessagePerFolderCountReceiveQuotaExceeded
- Cannot connect to Calendar API: Google.Apis.Requests.RequestError The user must be signed up for Google Calendar.  Errors.
- Operation took too long that instruction has expired
- Cannot contact web site 'XXXX-admin.sharepoint.com' or the web site does not support SharePoint Online credentials
- Cannot connect to Calendar API: Google.Apis.Requests.RequestError The user must be signed up for Google Calendar. 
- The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.
- Client found response content type of 'text/html', but expected 'text/xml'. The request failed with an empty response.
- Retrieving the COM class factory failed due to the following error: 80004005 Unspecified error (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80004005 (E_FAIL))