Did not receive any data from host within timeout period: This error message may occur when migrating a large item (containing large attachments, for instance). The Destination system will keep a connection open only for so long ,after which the connection will be closed (timeout).
Articles in this section
- Cannot create document: Path too long (maximum 200)
- Your migration failed checking Source credentials. Cannot retrieve access token.
- Error: Submission limit exceeded. Please contact Support.
- The migration can't be satisfied
- Tables without a clustered index are not supported in this version of SQL Server.
- Error: The domain of the given Source or Destination email doesn't match the domains configured for this project
- Item 'item' cannot be migrated because it contains special, non-XML characters. Rename or filter the folder.
- The underlying connection was closed
- Cannot migrate to a Destination mailbox equal to the Source mailbox
- Did not receive any data from host within timeout period