How do I add items to my migration project?
Add the accounts that will be migrated, also referred to as items, to a project using one of the following options:
- Notes: Add from MSPComplete: This option allows you to add items that have already been added in MSPComplete. For more information, refer to How do I add users to a customer in MSPComplete?
- Quick Add: This option allows you to add items one at a time. You have to enter an email address, login name, and password for each user if you didn't enter administrative credentials when setting up the project. You only have to provide an email address if you entered administrative credentials when setting up the project.
- Bulk Add: This option allows you to add multiple items at once by copying and pasting from a spreadsheet or by importing a CSV file. For more information, refer to How do I import mailboxes into the system without entering them one at a time?
- Autodiscover Items: MigrationWiz detects the mailboxes directly at the Source using Autodiscover. For more information, refer to How do I Autodiscover Items for my Migration.
- For mailbox migrations, this feature is only supported when the Source is Exchange 2007 or later, when the Source is Office 365, or when the Source is G Suite.
- This feature is not supported for in-place archive migration projects, even if the Source is Exchange 2007 or later.
- The domain names at the Source and at the Destination might be different. Make sure to provide the right information in the project. If they are different, it's best to modify these in your CSV file, and then use the Bulk Add feature to import the users into the dashboard.