Could not map Exchange web service folder.
This error indicates that MigrationWiz couldn't find a folder in the expected folder path. This usually implies a user renaming folder at the Destination.
The most common scenario for this error to occur is when:
- A user has a label in GoogleDrive such as 'a/b/c' or 'a' / 'b' / 'c'.
- The user is migrated, MigrationWiz will attempt to create a folder tree such as "a" / "b" / "c".
- The user renames "a" as "a/b" and deletes "b" and "c".
- A folder "a/b" already exists at the Destination.
We recommend the following:
- Have the user log in to their Destination environment and delete the folder(s) that they updated.
- Sign in to your MigrationWiz account.
- Open your Project and select the users that were in error.
- Click on the Reset Items icon.
- Click on the Reset Items button.
- Click on Start Migration.