Invalid non-recurring appointment end date: This error indicates that the calendar item is non-recurring and has an invalid end date. This typically happens for old appointments which have become corrupted, or for appointments which were incorrectly created by a third-party application (i.e., sync or CRM application).
Articles in this section
- Cannot retrieve directory metadata on the Azure container
- Cannot retrieve folders from "folder"
- Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel
- Destination Mailbox Equal to the Source Mailbox Error
- Does not have a start date
- Does not have an end date
- Error: Submission limit exceeded. Please contact Support.
- Error: The request failed. The decryption operation failed, see inner exception
- Folder doesn't exist