Invalid recurring appointment start date: This error indicates that the calendar item is recurring and has an invalid start date. This typically happens for old appointments which have become corrupted, or for appointments which were incorrectly created by a third-party application (ex: sync or CRM application).
Articles in this section
- Cannot retrieve directory metadata on the Azure container
- Cannot retrieve folders from "folder"
- Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel
- Destination Mailbox Equal to the Source Mailbox Error
- Does not have a start date
- Does not have an end date
- Error: Submission limit exceeded. Please contact Support.
- Error: The request failed. The decryption operation failed, see inner exception
- Folder doesn't exist