“Your mailbox has been temporarily moved on Microsoft Exchange server.”
Cause of the error
This error typically occurs after DeploymentPro reconfigures a User’s Outlook mail profile following a mailbox migration to Office 365.
Description of the error
This error appears when a User opens Outlook for the first time after the DeploymentPro Outlook configurator has finished running.
Revert the User’s Outlook mail profile to the state it was in before the DeploymentPro configuration. Read the Revert a DeploymentPro configuration of Outlook article for more information.
Once the mail profile is reverted to the original, follow these steps to rerun the DeploymentPro mail configurator:
- Sign in to Windows as the User for which DeploymentPro reconfigured the Outlook mail profile.
- If Outlook is running, close it.
- Open File Explorer and navigate to the directory below:
- Double-click and open the exe file.
- Follow the wizard prompts until the configuration is completed.
- Reopen Outlook.