Our customers are important to us. We are committed to helping your MigrationWiz solution be a success. We understand that each organization has unique needs, and our Customer Success and Support programs are designed to help you choose the right program to meet your team needs. To ensure your success, we offer the following customer success and support plans with various services included as defined by the program.
To ensure receipt of emails from our Support Team, please ensure that all communications from "@bittitan.com" are able to deliver to your mail system. Adding that domain to safe senders or whitelist rules before opening a ticket is the best way to ensure we can reach you.
The web interface allows you to submit a ticket directly to the BitTitan Support team. Customers may submit any issue online, and monitor previously submitted issues.
In addition to providing support after you have started your migration, BitTitan provides coaching and training offerings to help you plan and configure your project for success. Additional details on our Customer Success programs are outlined below.
Customer Support Programs
|Support Service||Basic Support||Premium Phone Support|
|Pricing||Included with Product License||$250 per Support ticket|
|Online Help Center||Included||Included|
|Requested Call back from Support Technician||Call back within 2 hours|
|Email Support First Response||24 hours||2 hours|
|Languages Available||English, Japanese||English|
|How to purchase?||Available in the BitTitan Store|
Support is provided on a case by case basis where the end-user has identified a reproducible problem, issue, or question related to BitTitan software that requires assistance to solve.
Examples of above problems, issues, or questions that are within the Scope of Support:
- The software does not perform in-line with current documentation
- End-user is unable to perform or configure BitTitan software with the current documentation
- BitTitan software is not able to be accessed
- BitTitan software does not produce the expected result as currently documented
Examples of above problems, issues, or questions that are not within the Scope of Support:
- Problems, Issues, Questions where substantial training is required to resolve
- These items will be referred to current documentation or the customer Account Representative for Onboarding discussions
- Problems or Issues created by external systems (Source or Destination Configuration)
- Software customization, feature enhancements, or automation/scripting
- Interface or platform compatibility caused by a local browser
- Support requests not within the Scope of Support will be responded to on a time and resource availability basis
Additional Scope of Support items:
- New Releases: These announcements and availabilities will be made from our product release notes
- Maintenance Schedule: Maintenance times and items will be made available as part of the System Status/Maintenance Notifications page
A Support Request is a singular reproducible incident, issue, or outcome relating to BitTitan Software that requires assistance to resolve such as:
- Missing Items
- Migration Errors
- Migrations Failed
Opening a Request
These requests can be created by selecting “Submit a Request” option from https://help.bittitan.com. This will create a support ticket in our systems. The request form can be completed by filling out the following details:
Email Address of MigrationWiz Account:
Support Region (Americas, APAC, EMEA):
Phone Number (optional):
24/7 Premium Phone Support (optional, requires Premium Support license):
MigrationWiz Project (optional, but recommended):
Description (provide as much detail as possible):
System Status and Maintenance Page
As part of the continuous effort to release new products and features for BitTitan Services, maintenance windows will be used and published on the http://status.bittitan.com site.
We strive to maintain the highest level of availability for all services, and in the event of system performance or required down time the http://status.bittitan.com page will provide the most current system statuses.
To accomplish these levels of availability we follow a standard SaaS policy for deployments, feature releases, and bug or security fix releases that minimize impact on the services availability.
For information at any time regarding the status of BitTitan’s platforms and services, we maintain a status site at http://status.bittitan.com. We recommend all customers subscribe for updates.
Our Support Team operates in a two tiered model. Requests are initially triaged and answered by our Software Support Technicians. This level of support is meant to quickly answer “How do I” questions, and perform initial troubleshooting to resolve simple requests.
If the issue requires a complex investigation, the request will be escalated to our Software Support Engineers. When this occurs, we will use the above-mentioned Support Region field to align the best resource for your issue. In some cases this may not be an exact match, and a best fit will be determined. Our Software Support Engineers work on a Monday-Friday schedule in all 3 regions, with availability for newly escalated requests over the weekend.
In the event the request needs to be escalated further, our Escalation Engineers will engage our development teams. These requests may require guidance on changes to both the project and customer environments for troubleshooting purposes, and will require at least 24 hours to be reviewed by development.
Phone Support is available 24x7x365 via the purchase of a Premium Support license. This guarantees an initial callback within 2 hours of the support system receiving the request. A new ticket must be created using the 24/7 Premium Phone Support field in the request form from our Help Center. You must have at least 1 Premium Support License purchased at the time of the request opening. Current requests cannot be “upgraded”, and a new request must be opened.
These requests are treated as “Urgent” until the initial phone call has commenced. At that time, the priority is changed to “High”. After the initial call is completed, the ticket will move forward via email for further responses. In the event an update or further troubleshooting requires a second phone call, that will be determined by the Support Engineer assigned to the ticket.
Premium Phone Support is only available in English.
Requests Set to Pending
These requests are awaiting further feedback, details, or confirmation from the customer. They are not closed but will be closed automatically after 72 hours. The system will generate two notifications to the ticket that it is about to be closed.
Resolving a Request
As a Support Request is scoped to a single reproducible issue or question, these requests will be marked as solved when one of the following occurs:
- The end-user notifies the engineer the issue is resolved
- The root cause of the issue is found to be outside of BitTitan software or control
- Resolution steps are provided to resolve the issue
- A viable workaround is provided to achieve the desired result
- A feature request or change is filed with the Product Team for future functionality
- The Request is identified as a limitation of a Third-Party product, and the issue needs to be re-assigned accordingly
- The issue is determined to be caused by end-user education, and relevant information/documentation has been provided
- The issue cannot be reproduced in the BitTitan Lab environments
- The Request has been in a pending status awaiting end-user response for 72 hours
Customer Success Programs
BitTitan has completed millions of migrations. We want to bring that experience and insight to help you ensure your project is successful. Our Customer Success programs are designed to help our customers gain the greatest value from Migration Wiz in the shortest amount of time, adopt new capabilities and workloads, and give customers the support, knowledge, and resources to streamline any type of migration project they come across.
Your Customer Success Manager will be your coach and technical adviser for the planning, configuration, and execution of your migration project. If you are interested in how Customer Success can help you on your next project, please contact your Account Manager.
We offer project setup and strategy guidance for complex, large-scale projects to help you quickly adopt MigrationWiz and streamline your projects for successful delivery. Services can include dedicated up-front resources, multi-channel follow-up, and more.
• Dedicated Customer Success resource
• Good for complex, multi-workload migrations of 1,000 users and above
• Migration Scope, Strategy, and Success criteria defined and documented
• Recommended MigrationWiz project configuration
• Relevant knowledge base articles presented
MigrationWiz is the easiest cloud migration tool you can use. But for teams new to MigrationWiz, we developed an offering built around our Customer Success methodology, tailored to create a better end-user experience and to ensure your project’s success.
• Good for new MigrationWiz users and migration scenarios
• Migration Scope, Strategy, and Configuration defined and documented
• Relevant knowledge base articles presented