To reset your password, follow the steps below. If you receive a notice that you have tried to log in too many times, simply wait an hour and try again.
If your password isn’t working, make sure that the Caps Lock is turned off, and that your email address is spelled correctly, and then try again.
If your password still isn’t working, it’s time to reset your password.
To reset your password from the login page:
- Navigate to http://www.bittitan.com and click on the Sign In button.
- Click on the Forgot Password? link.
- Type in your email address and click on the Reset Password button.
- You should receive an email within seconds. Click the link provided to reset your password.
To change your password from within your MigrationWiz account:
- Click on your account on the top right, then select Edit Profile from the drop-down menu.
- On the Password field, click on the Pencil icon.
- In the new fields that appear after clicking on the Pencil icon, enter your new password and confirm the password.
- Click on Save Changes.