This error occurs when calendars for mailboxes that are being migrated have been turned off in the Google Admin Console. Contact your customer to determine if the calendars were turned off and if the calendars for the affected mailboxes need to be migrated. If the calendars need to be migrated, then they must be turned on. Read the Turn Calendar on or off for users article from Google for more information. Retry the migration for the affected mailboxes once the calendars have been turned on.
Articles in this section
- Error: Cannot connect to Calendar API: Unauthorized Client. Client is unauthorized to retrieve access tokens using this method.
- Error: failed to create items in folder. InnerErrorResponseCode ErrorMessagePerFolderCountReceiveQuotaExceeded
- Cannot connect to Calendar API: Google.Apis.Requests.RequestError The user must be signed up for Google Calendar.  Errors.
- Operation took too long that instruction has expired
- Cannot contact web site 'XXXX-admin.sharepoint.com' or the web site does not support SharePoint Online credentials
- Cannot connect to Calendar API: Google.Apis.Requests.RequestError The user must be signed up for Google Calendar. 
- The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.
- Client found response content type of 'text/html', but expected 'text/xml'. The request failed with an empty response.
- Retrieving the COM class factory failed due to the following error: 80004005 Unspecified error (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80004005 (E_FAIL))