This error occurs when calendars for mailboxes that are being migrated have been turned off in the Google Admin Console. Contact your customer to determine if the calendars were turned off and if the calendars for the affected mailboxes need to be migrated. If the calendars need to be migrated, then they must be turned on. Read the Turn Calendar on or off for users article from Google for more information. Retry the migration for the affected mailboxes once the calendars have been turned on.
Articles in this section
- A shard mailbox (ghost) was detected for "User Email". No synced mailbox available in the mail store for this user. This may cause undesired migration results.
- Why is my Mailbox migration showing Completed but I cannot find the mailbox in Office 365?
- Your import contains at least one error, beginning on row x. error when attempting to Bulk Add from a .csv
- Error: PST size exceeds max limit of <GB size> gigabytes
- Error: Invalid sequence value
- Error: Your mailbox has been temporarily moved on Microsoft Exchange server
- Error: ErrorNoPublicFolderReplicaAvailable
- Error: ErrorInvalidSerializedAccessToken
- Error: Cannot connect to Calendar API: Unauthorized Client. Client is unauthorized to retrieve access tokens using this method.
- Error: failed to create items in folder. InnerErrorResponseCode ErrorMessagePerFolderCountReceiveQuotaExceeded